Friday, November 12, 2010

Road Trip 2010

Molly and I left early Thursday morning for great adventure. We have a few destinations in mind and a few scheduled visits but nothing written in stone. So half way down thru Virginia, both happy cause we are drinking Chick-fil-a sweet tea, a sign comes up that says Natural Bridge. "Natural Bridge", I say, "Want to go there?" "Sure" says Molly, not bothering to look from her knitting (yes, I said knitting. She is in knitting club at school and seems to love it. Bet we all get scarves for Christmas.) So about 5 minutes later she says to me, "Are we still on 29? (our route thru most of the day) "No", I reply, "we are headed to the Natural Bridge, you said you wanted to go there." "I thought you were kidding", exclaims Molly. Long story short - we turned at the next street and returned to 29. She told me no more side trips.
We stopped to see Claire at college. She was not expecting us so it was great fun!!!

We are on the road to Seagrove Pottery community this morning. Fill you in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment